Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Katherine Heigl's Teeth


I find Katherine Heigl very annoying. Really, I find her character on Grey's Anatomy annoying, but that has permeated into my perception of who she is in real life (so, yes I am kind of an ass in this regard). The Izzie-ness to her and the myriad of interviews with her in which she displays her "refreshing" attitude and ability to speak her mind really bother me. And now she is on the cover of Vanity Fair, so she can candidly speak her mind... again. And apparently Barbara Walters is doing a bit on her for an upcoming special looking at the 10 Most Fascinating People of 2007. Katherine Heigl is everywhere these days and for what? Her part on Grey's? I mean I am definitely an addicted Grey's Anatomy viewer but I don't necessarily think it's groundbreaking television. Or for Knocked Up? Sure, it's a great movie, but I wouldn't call her a novel casting decision, nor was she all that exceptional in the part. I realize my claims for disliking her seem fairly irrational, but what I think I might normally see to be as personable, endearing, or genuine I find to be exhaustingly annoying.

Okay but the real reason she drives me nuts? Her teeth are FREAKISH. Seriously. Look at this screencap from a recent Grey's episode (or click on the picture to the left). Look closely. Scary, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are nuts. You seriously need help.